SOLD OUT Super Camp SOUTH – April 13 & 14 (CALOUNDRA) – Waitlist addedApril 13, 2022 @ 8:30 am – 3:30 pm April 14, 2022
Motiv8sports is BRINGING it these school holidays!
The school holidays just got even BETTER…
** PLS NOTE this event is now sold out. We have added a waitlist below just scroll to the bottom – once we know the forecast is great we'll release more tickets!
(We do have other Super Camps in Mountain Creek on alternative dates).
Way more than a sports dreamland, Super Camp is an energetic mix of sport, music, street culture, art and dance mashed up to create the ultimate atmosphere for kids who love having fun and expressing themselves. It’s a two-day sports festival for kids aged prep to year six; four events – in three locations on the Coast!
With music pumping from the DJ booth, kids get treated to an incredible array of our trademark team sports in an environment full of energy, motiv8tion and guidance from our professional team of coaches.
At all Motiv8sports events we use sport as a tool to motiv8, inspire, entertain and promote a healthy lifestyle – in fact we've engaged thousands of kids on the Coast through our innovative school holidays festivals and in-school programs.
SUPER CAMP sells out every year! There are heaps of prizes, plus our epic DESIGN A HAT competition. A chance for all Super Camp ticket holders to creatively design their own hat (peak) and go in the draw to become the chosen hat design for Motiv8sports nationally – and scoop up to $1500 cash for doing so! Imagine that. There are also some more very cool details that will emerge on the lineup for Super Camp very very soon. In the meantime, make sure your kids and their friends have their tickets!!!!
HOW IT WORKS:
- It's easy – book your tickets online by clicking below (new members will need to create an account and enter their child's details, just follow the prompts)
- All camps are 8:30am-3:30pm daily (non-sleepover events)
- Parents drop-off and pick-up children, and do not stay at events (we take security and safety very seriously!)
- Just like they’re going off to school, kids bring a bag with packed lunch, water bottle and hat!
I can’t recommend Motiv8sports enough!! It is such an amazing day camps for kids. My son loves every minute and all he talks about is getting his Pro shirt and becoming a leader when he’s older. Such an amazing thing for kids to go too. Thank you guys. Marie
(Once booked, you will receive a camper information letter via email with further information about the event including pick up and drop off information. This usually gets sent about a week prior to the event. Please keep an eye on your Spam inbox if you don't receive it).
- For more information, feel free to call us on 0412 416 689.
- As our events are staffed and catered for based on volume in advance of our event date; tickets are non-refundable. In some cases, a credit or part thereof may be issued if cancellation is made in writing (via email) 72 hours prior to the start time of the event. All credits granted will be issued less a $30 per ticket cancellation fee.
- Refunds will only be offered if an event is postponed (or cancelled) and the ticketholder cannot make the rescheduled event date.
April 13 @ 8:30am
April 14 @ 3:30pm
Caloundra City Private School
200 Pelican Waters Boulevard, Caloundra, QLD 4551