Super Camp NORTH – April 11 & 12 (COOROY)April 11, 2023 @ 8:30 am – 3:30 pm April 12, 2023
Motiv8sports is BRINGING it these school holidays!
The school holidays just got even BETTER…
Way more than a sports dreamland, Super Camp is an energetic mix of sport, music, street culture and fun all mashed up to create the ultimate atmosphere for kids who love having fun and expressing themselves. It’s a two-day sports festival for kids aged prep to year six; three events – in three locations on the Coast!
With music pumping from the DJ booth, kids get treated to an incredible array of our trademark team sports in an environment full of energy, motiv8tion and guidance from our professional team of coaches.
At all Motiv8sports events we use sport as a tool to motiv8, inspire, entertain and promote a healthy lifestyle – in fact each year we engage more than 6000 kids on the Coast through our innovative school holidays festivals and in-school programs.
SUPER CAMP sells out every year! There are heaps of prizes, including an epic Bumpboxx. Yep, each ticket to Super Camp gives a kid an entry into the draw to WIN a Bumpbox (worth $629!). There are also some more very cool details that will emerge on the lineup for Super Camp very very soon. In the meantime, make sure your kids and their friends have their tickets!!!!
(Dont forget – get 3 tickets across any of our major events like this in 2023 and go in the draw to WIN a trip for FOUR to Disnelyand incl flights & accom).
HOW IT WORKS:
- It's easy – book your tickets online by clicking below (new members will need to create an account and enter their child's details, just follow the prompts)
- All camps are 8:30am-3:30pm daily (non-sleepover events)
- Parents drop-off and pick-up children, and do not stay at events (we take security and safety very seriously!)
- Just like they’re going off to school, kids bring a bag with packed lunch, water bottle and hat!
I can’t recommend Motiv8sports enough!! It is such an amazing day camps for kids. My son loves every minute and all he talks about is getting his Pro shirt and becoming a leader when he’s older. Such an amazing thing for kids to go too. Thank you guys. Marie
(Once booked, you will receive a camper information letter via email with further information about the event including pick up and drop off information. This usually gets sent about a week prior to the event. Please keep an eye on your Spam inbox if you don't receive it).
OUR APRIL HOLIDAYS LINE-UP IS COOL…
- Super Camps run at Caloundra, Mountain Creek & Caloundra across the holidays
- Our 4 on 4 FSL (Football Street league) Tournament for kids 7-13 on April 13 & 14! Tickets on sale now.
For more information, feel free to call us on 0412 416 689.
- CANCELLATION POLICY
- As our events are staffed and catered for based on volume in advance of our event date; tickets are non-refundable. This includes cancellations made due to sickness (incl Covid), or injury. In some cases, a credit or part thereof may be issued (at our discretion and only if cancellation is made in writing (via email) 72 hours prior to the start time of the event). If a credit is granted, it will be issued less a $30 per ticket cancellation fee.
- Refunds will only be offered if an event is postponed (or cancelled) and the ticketholder cannot make the rescheduled event date.
A big thank you to our fabulous local partners: 91.9 SeaFM | Protector Aluminium | McGrath Buderim & Mooloolaba
April 11 @ 8:30am
April 12 @ 3:30pm
Noosa District High School
Tulip Street, Cooroy, Qld