Motiv8sports is coming to NOOSA!!!!
The school holidays just got even BETTER…
Motiv8sports Sunshine Coast has been bringing its iconic SOLD-OUT school holidays sports festivals to Mountain Creek & Caloundra for two years – NOW – it’s Noosa’s turn!!
**PLEASE NOTE – this event is now SOLD OUT – however, it’s highly likely there will be another ticket release in the days before the event (weather permitting).
BE SURE to add your name to the Wait List at the bottom of this screen. You will be the first to know when these tickets become available!
Way more than a sports dreamland, Super Camp is an energetic mix of sport, music, street culture, art and dance mashed up to create the ultimate atmosphere for kids who love having fun and expressing themselves. It’s a two-day sports festival for kids aged prep to year six; in three locations on the Coast!
With music pumping from the DJ booth, kids get treated to an incredible array of our trademark team sports in an environment full of energy, motiv8tion and guidance from our professional team of coaches.
At all Motiv8sports events we use sport as a tool to motiv8, inspire, entertain and promote a healthy lifestyle – in fact we’ve engaged thousands of kids on the Coast through our innovative school holidays festivals and in-school programs.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Make the most of our crazy NOOSA LAUNCH SPECIAL 40% OFF! (Full price 2-day camp pass is usually $99). Noosa tickets now $59.40 for BOTH days includes a Motiv8sports jersey to keep! LIMITED TICKETS.
- All camps are 8:30am-3:30pm daily (non-sleepover events)
- Parents drop-off and pick-up children, and do not stay at events (we take security and safety very seriously!)
- Just like they’re going off to school, kids bring a bag with packed lunch, water bottle and hat!
I can’t recommend Motiv8sports enough!! It is such an amazing day camps for kids. My son loves every minute and all he talks about is getting his Pro shirt and becoming a leader when he’s older. Such an amazing thing for kids to go too. Thank you guys. Marie
(Within a few days of booking your ticket, you will receive a camper information letter via email with further information about the event including pick up and drop off information. Please keep an eye on your Spam inbox if you don’t receive it).
- For more information, feel free to call us on 0412 416 689.
PLEASE NOTE: This event takes place at Noosa District High School COOROY Campus